Thursday 1 November 2012

My Fitness Pal

Right now it seems as if every man and his dog is on a diet, and our family is no exception. As we now all have either i-phones or Galaxy S2 android phones it seems sensible to go about loosing weight in an organised manner. To this end we are all using an app called My Fitness Pal, and I have to say that it is working. I have been using it for some 8 or 9 weeks and over that period I have lost a stone in weight. Mark has lost more than that and Suzie about half that (but then she weighed less to start with). Even Andy has lost a few pounds but he has moved into a new role at Rolls ROyce in Derby where he works and that should see him burn off the pounds a bit quicker than when he was an apprentice.

So although there are times when it is a bit clunky I have to say that My Fitness Pal appears to be working for us.

No comments: