Thursday 7 February 2013

My Honda Transalp XL700VA-A

This is me at CMC Draybrook, Nottingham late this afternoon having done the paperwork and been given the keys, just before I left for home. Looking forward to doing some miles on this and for the first time ever I have named my bike, so please be kind and gracious to Annie the Tranny.

Photobucket” alt width= Taking delivery of my 2010 Honda Xl700VA-A Transalp

Where will mine take me? Daily commuting starts next week. Ride-outs round Derbyshire Peak District, down into the Midlands and up into Yorkshire. Annually I plan to ride into Europe with plans for trips into the Alps and beyond. The Deauville did me for over 7 years and 43,000 miles. Part of the deal with CMC includes a Lifetime Warranty provided I use them for all servicing to the manufacturer's requirements, which sounds like a sound option. This should be another long term relationship.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I can't believe you've called it that name! Glad you finally picked it up.