Monday 6 May 2013

Suzie flies

Sunday 5th May 2013 see Suzie and I taking a drive out to Burnaston / Derby airfield. This is not a commercial airport but an old style grass landing strip, with numerous light aircraft tethered on the ground and a few large sheds where restoration and maintenance is carried out. Graham is a work colleague who has a 1/6th share in an old 2 seater light aircraft build somewhere around 1952, making it older than both me and Suzie. I took loads of photos of the planes on the ground, and a couple of Suzie, however, I also shot a couple of brief videos. This was the first time I'd tried doing this with the Panasonic FZ150 we have bought for our trip to China so these are a bit shakey...

Here we have the take-off:


Obviously followed some 40 minutes later by the landing:

No comments: