Friday 9 May 2008

A quickie

So here we are, one third of the month has disappeared and I’ve yet to post an item on the blog apart from Happy Birthday Mum! A shocking state of affairs, which must be remedied.

So what’s the news? On the work front I’ve still got no idea if Trinity are going to keep me on after 16th May. I’ve done all the prompting I can, so it’s just a waiting game while somebody makes their mind up.

On the ex-zeda front – I’ve had a couple of emails from former colleagues who are still waiting for news on whether they will get paid their outstanding expenses. They’ve sent EWS (the liquidator) emails and made phone calls – all without much joy. Fortunately I’ve no expenses outstanding but others aren’t so lucky. Good luck folks, I hope you get paid out.

More worryingly for some, they are still without a job 10 weeks after the demise of zeda. I, like them, get contacts from agencies who have picked up my c.v. and are all keen to put it forward – never to be heard of again.

Run out of time, back later.

No comments: