Tuesday 5 August 2008

First rebuff

12:30 Friday I had an interview for a Business Analyst position at E.on over at Annesley, Nottinghamsire. Around 12:30 today I got a phone call from the agency saying that I’d not been chosen for the role. Not overly surprised as I didn't feel that I did as well as I should have, but just more than a little disappointed. As a result I spent a couple of hours banging out on-line applications for 3 roles that came in on email alerts this morning. Just hope I do better in the interview I have coming up Friday lunchtime.

Heard from Mum & Dad at the weekend that my sister Angie has been made redundant as the coffee shop she worked in has closed. The good news is that brother John has been told by his boss that he's got a job for up to a year even if no more contracts come in -- no overtime working but basic time is better than Job Seekers Allowance.

No comments: