Saturday 14 March 2009

Red Nose Day

It can hardly have escaped anybody's notice that yesterday was Red Nose Day. The bosses controlling the office I work in had allowed us time to organise events at work. Now Fridays are usually "dress down" days, but yesterday was "fancy dress" day with the emphasis on pyjamas, costumes or Just Red. I went for Just Red in the form of my (very bright) red shirt. Light hearted fun. There were five competitions, including a Wii Mario race game, Body Parts, Through the Keyhole, Jokes, Picture caption and a pub quiz style name the cartoon character. I came runner up in the joke competition and won the Picture Caption competition. I also supplied various cakes and buns which went down well, however, there are some left over for Monday.

All told we raised a total of £439.10

No comments: