Thursday 31 January 2008

Today I was made redundant

Just before we finished work yesterday afternoon an email went round saying that there would be an important company announcement at 9:00 today.

So, everybody turns up for work as usual and... we are told the company (ZEDA Ltd) has gone into Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and that we are all out of a job as of the end of the statement being read out.

So if anybody has, or knows of, any IT related vacancies for a Business Analyst or Project Manager in or around the Midlands, UK, then please email me here... phil_cooper@ntlworld.com

In the meantime I'm hitting all the usual job finder web sites with my c.v.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will do Phil, keep in touch... binkybmf@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sorry to hear about your job. 2 weeks ago I left Midland HR - at that time Midland seemed more unstable due to 2 rounds of redundancies.
Anyway - I used to work for an IT Outsourcing compnay in Nottingham called Retail Assist. You could always try them to see if they have any openings? It is a great company - I really enjoyed my time there.