Tuesday 29 December 2009

A good Christmas

Yes, it was a good Christmas this year. Last year I was without a job and early in 2009 I was lucky enough to get me a job in Leicester. There have been ups and downs but I'm settling in and just starting to feel part of the team. That has made all the difference to our outlook this year, and that has been reflected in our approach to Christmas. More contact with family and friends, spending time with mum & dad, the boys, everybody. Going to the "works do". Last night we held a well attended party and everybody had fun. Tonight we are off to a wedding reception. Andy started back at work today, I have to work tomorrow, but Andy is doing 3 days this week. Then we all have a long weekend. Because of the weather Angie & John haven't got up here to Derby but I've spoken to them and Chris in America - all on the phone.

Here's hoping that this pretty good end to 2009 bodes well for 2010. Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: