Tuesday 20 January 2015

Progress update

Been busy trying to make things happen so thought I'd share my progress to date against my targets for 2015:

1) The decorating - a job I hate, but walls sanded and filled, 3 coats of white silk emulsion applied to ceiling and all walls. That has been followed up by Primrose White silk emulsion applied to all walls. All of the 'cutting in' on corners and wall to ceiling is complete, just a short bit to do on wall to skirting board. That leaves finishing off round the window (the recess) and all the gloss work. Ceiling rose and light fixture to stay, have purchased but not yet fitted the light switch and wall power sockets (x3 twin plug).

2) A new entry - we have decided to go to Italy for a short break at the end of March to celebrate our birthdays. Flights & hotel all booked and paid for so Lake Garda here we come.

3) Canada trip - deposit paid on flights and car hire. Of the 13 nights over there 12 are accommodation booked with just one night on Vancouver Island to be booked.

4) In order to make both of those trips I have had to renew my passport. Why do passport photos make you look so damned ugly? Is it because I am so damned ugly? No comments please.

So that is the update, back again soon.

No comments: