Sunday 24 April 2011

Microlight flight

My two lads, Andy & Mark, treated their dad to a microlight lesson with a voucher from Adventure001.com as a Christmas present and today was the day I used that voucher. We drove over to Ashbourne airfield on Darley Moor under overcast and grey skies. Dave was my pilot for the day and I had a 30 minute flight which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was everything I was expecting it to be, nice and smooth and really quite graceful, so here are some pictures that Suzie took at the start and end of my flight:-


I had been wanting to do a microlight flight for some time and my expectation was high beforehand, and I wasn't disappointed, so a big THANK YOU to my lads for treating their dad to such a fantastic Christmas present. I will probably do that again sometime.

No comments: