Thursday 19 June 2008

A bargain

Anybody that knows us will know that we love a bargain. Unlike some people who just go out and buy whatever is cheap our retail therapy takes the form of deciding what we want and then chasing down that item to the lowest possible price. Andy's TV is a case in point. Another is the new helmet I've bought to protect my head in the event of me and my motorbike being involved in any sort of accident. After trying a number of flip face helmets on at a number of dealers I found that only a straight replacement by another Caberg Justissimo would cover by XXL head as most flip face helmets stop at size XL. Having made that decision it was a case of finding one for less than the normal retail price of £149.95

A Best Offer bid on eBay found me just what I wanted, brand new in box (NOS) Caberg Justissimo in Titanium for £80 delivered. When a replacement visor costs £30 I say that that is a RESULT!!!

No comments: