Thursday 15 January 2009

Time to relax

After the trauma of the last few months and the pressure of trying to secure a job in order to protect our way of life and standard of living, Suzie and I have decided to take a City Break. So on the 24th we will be off to spend a few days in Malaga, leaving the house in the hands of the two boys and the cat.

Basically this is my way of saying “thank you” to Suzie for seeing us through the last 7 months and having faith in my ability to find another job. I’m an advocate of PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) but sometimes it has proved just a bit too much to stay positive, and Suzie has seen us through those times.

Now all I have to do is work out how we can celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary later in the year because having just started an new job, I can’t see my new employer being too chuffed with me wanting time off just weeks after starting with them. This is going to be a tough one.

No comments: