Saturday 19 July 2008

I just love riding

Many people, many much wiser than myself, have tried to diseminate exactly what it is about riding a motorbike that:-
* Puts that stupid great big grin on my face
* Gives me the buzz that I only get when riding
* Makes me feel so alive
All in a way that nothing else can or does.

I have thought about it many times over the years. I don't have the most expensive, most exotic, most powerful or best handling motorbike. My gear is all bought on a tight budget or has been bought for me (presents at birthday or Christmas) but it does the job.

So why then do I get such a buzz from a simple 5 mile trip to the Job Centre office (to sign on) and the trip back? Why do I get that lift to my spirits that instantly puts that great big grin on my face even though I'm riding cross town? Suzie says I'm sad. Whatever. All I know is that it works for me and I love riding my motorbike!

No comments: