Thursday 10 July 2008

Job hunting

Now anybody who knows me will confirm that I’m not a football fan. Yes I follow what’s going on but I have no real allegiance to any particular team, but I know a lot of the pet phrases that the commentators make when a game is in progress. Many of them you’ll instantly recognise, like it’s a game of 2 halves and it’s a funny old game, etc… well so today has proved. A quiet morning and then everything happening right up to a final incoming phone call from another agency at 16:50 with a request for more details and a promise to phone me back in the morning.

While I was beavering away wading through job site email notifications, updating my profile on the numerous recruitment web sites and making phone calls our Mark was out on a 2 hour driving lesson in readiness for his 2nd driving test tomorrow – I just hope that he passes this time as it’s an expensive pastime.

Anyway, just to prove that I’m not the only bike mad one on this planet take a look at this BBC video clip I found on the BBC news web site, it’ll make you smile, that I’ll guarantee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen a dog stand with its back legs on the bike and its front paws on the rider, at least this guy has a nice comfy box with wind shield for the dog and is a lot safer too. Well cute!