Tuesday 18 November 2008

All in a day

Monday started with me getting on top of the housework, then email job alerts including 3 that I instantly applied for. Then it was off to ferry Andy, mum and Chris up to see dad in the hospital for afternoon visiting time, back to cook dinner, then with Andy, pick up mum and Chris again for an hour at dad’s bedside until we then set off to drop Chris at the Hilton hotel next to Manchester Airport because she gets a company discount there and had an early morning flight back to the states. Andy and I get back home around 10:30pm and head for bed.

Somewhere in all that lot I got a phone call to say I’d got an interview for a job at 4pm this Friday near Nottingham.

So why did I get up this morning felling flat and de-motivated? I don’t know, but, it’s been a flat sort of day, all day, and I’ve no explanation as to why. Answers on a postcard please

No comments: