Tuesday 21 October 2008

Another day, another interview

Today I had an interview in Burton Upon Trent. Arrived 15 minutes early, as I tend to do, to be shown straight into the office of one of the interviewers. A few minutes light hearted chat before moving to the room where the interview was to be conducted and meet the other interviewer. An hour and a half later and I’m thinking I’ve done OK and then there’s a cutting parting comment that shoots me right down.

So, what do I think? Straight answer, I just don’t know. And that’s the worst part. I’ve now had two second round interviews at to separate locations, for two leaders in their industry and I won’t hear from either of them before my next interview and Wednesday next week.

Looking on the bright side, at least I got a break from sifting through email alerts looking for jobs to apply for. Well, until tomorrow.

No comments: