Sunday 19 October 2008

Interviews

Thursday saw me driving down to Dudley for a job interview. The job is right up my street, and I really think that I could enjoy any one of the potential set of projects that they have to staff. Only after the event do I find out that I’m the first of 4 candidates to be interviewed in this in the second round of interviews – and that all the other candidates are to be interviewed after the interviewer has had a weeks holiday. So where does that leave me. High and dry? Uncertain and waiting for at least 10 days to find out the result of my endeavours in this 2 hour epic interview.

So, this coming Tuesday I have another second round interview lined up for another Business Analyst role in Burton on Trent, and I just have to clear my mind, put Thursday in the past and do my best. It isn’t easy, but then, nobody ever said that life would be easy so what right do I have to expect it to be so?

No comments: