Tuesday 7 October 2008

Interviews

Thursday 2nd October I responded to an invitation to register with an agency in Burton-upon-Trent with an immediate, first round interview for a Business Analyst role. No time to think (read, worry/dwell) on it just shoot straight on down and get it done. Which stood me in good stead for Friday as I’d got a “one shot” interview for another BA role in Northampton.

Thursday was successful, I was advised that I’d be in the 2nd round of interviews. Friday went well and I was told that I’d hear today – but I haven’t. I rang the agency and kept getting fobbed off, which can only mean that it’s not the good news I was hoping for.

Tomorrow I have a telephone interview for a BA role in Dudley. The prospective employer has done all the other candidates on a face to face basis but I’m getting a phone call. Doesn’t sound very hopeful, but, I’m still in until I’m told otherwise.

I’ve had a bit of a downer day today, so I can only hope that I’m feeling a good bit more positive again in the morning.

No comments: