Thursday 14 February 2008

It seems that I have a job

The postman finally delivered the Trinity Ts&Cs today at sometime after mid-day. The offer is a 3 months fixed term contract, salary is about -£700p.a. and car allowance -£500p.a. on my zeda Ts&Cs, so in real terms £100 a month down on my zeda earnings. However, no pension conts means I'm about even on take home pay.

The job is a Project Manager role based on a 40 hour week with 6 days annual leave (plus Bank Hols) in the 3 month period (24 days p.a.) so the question for now is, will I take it?

Yes, of course I'll take it. It's better than banging out job applications and taking phone calls that deliver little more than promises. If anything else comes my way I can I can now consider it against what I have rather than against nothing (sorry, Job Seekers Allowance).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now that you're in a contract, finding work for later should be a little easier. Getting a job when you're in a job is a lot easier than gettings a job when you're on the dole.